3 Star Accommodation:
- Air-conditioned modern brick units comfortably decorated with both queen size and twin beds
- LCD TV
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Breakfast to rooms
- Inhouse Restaurant
- Function Room
- Quiet location
- Ample Parking
- Tour buses are well catered for
You can experience the best of country hospitality when you stay at the West's family owned Wagin Motel:
- Next to the award winning Palace Hotel (Best Country Pub in Western Australia 2005) for an enjoyable cold beer.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the well acclaimed WAGIN HISTROCIAL VILLAGE and see the past at its best.
- The beaches of Albany are just 2 hours drive South and you can have a day trip to the popular Wave Rock in Hyden.
- Just two hours South of Perth and centrally located in the town.
- Conveniently situated at the crossroads to Esperance, Perth, Bunbury & Albany.
- Just a short 90 minute drive down the Albany Highway from Armadale